7th Grade - Atomic
DISTANCE LEARNING INFORMATION:
Remember, this is new to all of us and we are here to help!
Attendance Info: Teachers will be checking completion of work at the end of each week on Fridays by 4pm. If you have completed your work for the week, we will mark you "present" in attendance for the entire week.
Coursework: All student work will be posted through Core calendar and Google Classroom.
As long as students are actively participating and engaging with their teachers in remote learning, students will maintain or even improve the grades they earned during the first three quarters of the year.
Students who choose not to actively participate in remote learning could have their grades drop.
Office Hours (by teacher): Please find links in your Google Classroom to join Office Hours
Aylor (Language & Literature):
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 9:00-11:00 a.m.
- Thursday & Friday 9:00-10:00 a.m.
- Thursday & Friday 1:00-2:00 p.m.
- Zoom: Thursday 9a.m.-9:45 a.m.
Garner (Individuals & Societies):
- Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur, Fri 11:00am-12:00pm
- Monday and Friday 10-11 a.m., 3-4 p.m., 7-8 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday 10-11 a.m., 3-4 p.m.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday 1:00-3:00 p.m.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 11:00 a.m.-11:30 p.m. and 12:30 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday 1:00-1:30 p.m. and 2:30-3:00 p.m
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 1o:30-11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday 2:30-3:30 p.m.