Testing dates: (please see attached letter for more details on which test and times)
On all testing days, the students MUST put their cell phones and other electronics in their lockers turned off for the entire day.
3/14: 6th grade
3/16: 7th grade
3/17: 8th grade
3/20: 7th grade
3/21: 8th grade
3/23: 6th grade
4/6: 8th grade
4/7: 7th grade
4/11: 6th grade
4/12: 8th grade
4/13: 7th grade
4/14: 7th/8th grade
Some tips for success during the testing window:
- Have your child get a good night’s rest and eat a healthy breakfast each morning.
- As always, encourage your child to do his/her best.
- Schedule outside-of-school appointments for another time.
- Remind your child to carefully listen to and follow instructions.
- Encourage your child to answer all of the questions and use all of the time allotted.
- Remind your child to relax and take a few deep breaths before the test begins.
- Most importantly, remind them that this is an opportunity for them to showcase what they’ve learned and how they’ve grown over the year.
All students must bring headphones!
All testing will be done in Core Classes.
After spring break, 8th grade will continue with CMAS Science testing on 4/13 and 4/19.