1. MUSIC: Listen and watch the three videos. Once you have watched one answer the three questions below ob a sticky note and place on the correct poster on the wall.
Questions: What types of sounds do you hear? (soft mellow/ harsh....) ? What do you think the purpose of this piece is? What is the artist trying to communicate?
2. VIDEO: DC The Lost City of the Incas (Finish watching and answering questions.) If you cannot find all the answers in the video, then look them up online.
3. MYTH BUSTER: On the table you have 6 Myths, your job is to determine the validity of each myth. Is the myth actually "FACT" or can you "BUST" the myth? Then provide details from the station to verify and prove your statement.
4. MAPS: Part 1-Using Google maps, show the current countires of the world in the region of the Inca Empire. Part 2- Using the Inca Empire Map, on the same map, show the Inca Territory and important locations.
5. MYSTERY VS. FICTION: One challenge faced by historians is determining what is true and what is mythical. Presented are two accounts of the origin of the Inca people. As you read them and mark the text try to think about which seems to be more mystical and which seems to be more historically accurate. Then with your team answer the 7 questions. You each need your own question sheet.
6. MACHU PICCHU QR QUEST: Using the QR code answer the questions. Ladies answer the Evens. Gentlemen answer the odd.
7. VIDEO: DC The Lost City of the Incas (Finish watching and answering questions.) If you cannot find all the answers in the video, then look them up online.
8. INCA ADVERTISEMENT: Your task is to creat an advertisement for a technological advancement in the Inca civilization. This should be a 1 page advertisement that could be in a magazine or newspaper. See directions on the table. The ad sheet is provided.
9. COMPARE & CONTRAST: Use the QR codes to answer the following questions. 1, 3, 8, and 10