Mrs. Greenberg's Class
Online Learning Information: (update Mon March 30th, 8:3am)
1) You will need to add your Math Google Classroom code. (this is found in email from Infinite Campus Messenger) If you need it again, email me.
2) Each week there will be a slide presentation listed in "CLASSWORK" The due date will be included in presentation. A new presentation will be loaded each week.
3) During the week I will have "office hours" each day to answer questions about the work being done in the slides. I will provide ZOOM link in Google Classroom "STREAM" feed.
4) Office Hours will be 9-11 am on M, W and F. 1-3pm on T, and Th. I will also do appointment slots upon request. Email me and we can set that up as needed.
5) More to come on attendance and grading policies.
Math is like going to the gym for your brain. It sharpens your mind. -Danica McKellar
Need a workout for your brain? Go to Mathgames.com
(This website is always changing, so please excuse the mess, but check back often for changes made for the new school year. )2019-2020 Syllabus for Math Extra Help sessions - Walk in at Wednesdays 7:30 am - 8:20am
link to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL with playlists of videos by Chapter and more.
We have added Prodigygame.com onlineBig Ideas Math Book Online - go up to LEARNING RESOURCES tab at the top of page....drag down and click on LINKS. On this new page you will find a link to BIG IDEAS once you scroll down. You must log in to your gmail account first.
* Students can also find out homework here on core site, or in the notebook table of contents AND planner where I ask them to copy it down at the beginning of every class period.
Daily Practice will be documented as turned in, missing, or turned in- late, turned in- incomplete. Assessments will have rubric scores which should increase over time.Final Assessments will have rubric scores and can be revisited for improvement to raise scores. These will be used to determine your student's FINAL MARK at the end of the semester and whole school year to indicate the overall proficiency level of your student. GRAPH PAPER (to print) VIRTUAL MANIPULATIVES
NEW CMAS practice Tests (replacing TCAP/CSAP/PARCC) Colorado Standardized Testing site
Khan Academy (6th grade math) (don't Login...use your google!)
(labyrinth login is your last name and the first three letters of your first name - no capitals or spaces, password is your ID #)
Looking for a brain workout? I love this site: http://www.conceptispuzzles.com/