Mrs. Greenberg's Class
ZOOM LINK WILL NOT BE POSTED HERE. Please see your student's schoology course.
Online Learning Information: (update Tuesday August 25th, 8:00 pm))
1) Each day you will need to log into Schoology and click on your Math class during the time you have me in your schedule.
2) Fill out attendance form, then click on Zoom link banner.
3) Part 1 of class: attendance, settling in, class team building, announcements, and MINI LESSON on math content.
4) Part 2 of class: work time on assignments, individual or small group help at this time in Zoom.
5)Part 3 of class: all back together in Zoom to debrief, talk, ask questions, and sum up the math class.
6) No extra homework will be assigned. If student wants or needs extra time to do assignments from in class, they are welcome to keep working in the evening.
7) Wednesday, I will be available on same Zoom link from 10am-11am for a help session. Depending on who attends and what is needed... For everyone else, Wednesday assignments will be in schoology to work on.
Wednesdays are great days to meet with me to talk about absent work, missed concepts, areas of struggle, extra time for assessments and more.
OTHER OLDER SITE STUFF: (important stuff will be in your schoology classroom)
(This website is always changing, so please excuse the mess, but check back often for changes made for the new school year. )
Math is like going to the gym for your brain. It sharpens your mind. -Danica McKellar
Welcome to our 6th grade math world....aka....Brain Gym time.
link to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL with playlists of videos by Unit and more.
We have added Prodigygame.com onlineBig Ideas Math Book Online - go up to LEARNING RESOURCES tab at the top of page....drag down and click on LINKS. On this new page you will find a link to BIG IDEAS once you scroll down. You must log in to your gmail account first.
* Students can also find out homework here on core site, or in the notebook table of contents AND planner where I ask them to copy it down at the beginning of every class period.
Daily Practice will be documented as turned in, missing, or turned in- late, turned in- incomplete. Assessments will have rubric scores which should increase over time.Final Assessments will have rubric scores and can be revisited for improvement to raise scores. These will be used to determine your student's FINAL MARK at the end of the semester and whole school year to indicate the overall proficiency level of your student. GRAPH PAPER (to print) VIRTUAL MANIPULATIVES
NEW CMAS practice Tests (replacing TCAP/CSAP/PARCC) Colorado Standardized Testing site
Khan Academy (6th grade math) (don't Login...use your google!)
(labyrinth login is your last name and the first three letters of your first name - no capitals or spaces, password is your ID #)
Looking for a brain workout? I love this site: http://www.conceptispuzzles.com/