Linear Eqs & Proportional Rel
- Identify represent and analyze proportional (y = px) and non-proportional ( y = px + q) linear relationships in mathematical and real world contexts.
- Represent and reason with quantities in mathematical or real world contexts and construct equations/inequalities to solve problems.
Introduction to Unit (A Letter with Important Concepts and Examples)
Investigation 1 - Walking Rates Homework Help Practice Quiz
1. Graphing a Linear Equation using Tables
2. Graphing a Function using a Table
Investigation 2 - Exploring Linear Functions with Graphs and Tables Homework Help Practice Quiz
Investigation 3 - Solving Equations
Homework Help Practice Quiz
1. Solving two-step Equations 2. Using Deductive Reasoning to Simplify Algebraic Expressions 3. Solving Multi-Step Equations by Combining Like Terms 4. Solving Equations with Variables on Both Sides
Investigation 4 - Exploring Slope Homework Help Practice Quiz Video Links:
1. Finding Slope using Rise/Run 2. Graphing a Linear Equation using Slope-intercept Form 3. Finding slope using Coordinates
Moving Straight Ahead Investigation 1 Problems 1.1-1.4
|Algebraic equation - lessons, videos, and practice for solving equations http://www.mathplayground.com/SaveTheZogs/SaveTheZogs.html Khan Academy - Slope of a Line Interactive Balance Beam - Solving equations Algebra Tiles to solve equations Practice Solving Equations step by step Try the problem, then check the answers Second Link for checking your answers Practice Graphing here (especially if you don't have the app!) Review Jeopardy|