Sampling and Probability
WDYE & SP
- Describe data sets using measures of center & variability and display data set using histograms, dot-plots and box-plots.
- Draw informal comparative inferences about populations using random samples.
- Investigate, develop, use and evaluate probability models.
Introduction to Unit (A Letter with Important Concepts and Examples)
Investigation 1 - Evaluating Games of Chance Practice Quiz Homework Help
1. Finding Theoretical Probability
2. Finding Experimental Probability 3. Using a List and Sample Space to find Probability 4. Using a Tree Diagram and Sample Space to find Probability
Investigation 2 - Analyzing Situations Using an Area Model Interactive Probability Tools http://www.mathchimp.com/7thGrade.php http://www.shodor.org/interac