Technology Tricks and Helps
- To open Snipping Tool, type Snipping Tool in the search box on the taskbar, and then select Snipping Tool. Or look for the scissors in the windows circle button on the left side of the bottom task bar on your screen.
- To take a screenshot with Snipping Tool, select New, and then select the part of the screen that you want to capture. Choose from free-form, rectangular, window, or full-screen snips by selecting the arrow on the New button.
- After you create the snip, you can draw on it with the built-in pens, save it, copy it, or email it to someone.
Press Ctrl + . (For non-Chrome OS keyboards, press Ctrl + F5.) Your screenshot is saved as a PNG file in your "Downloads" folder.
Creating a “QR Code” for Your Art in History Video or for Sharing Your Power Point Presentation:
1. In your Google Drive, check the box next to your video, powerpoint, or document
(make sure that is the ONLY box checked).
2. Click on the “Share” button.
3. Change “Who has access” to “Anyone who has the link can view.” You may have to click MORE at the bottom to get more choices.
4. Copy the “Link to Share” web address which appears.
5. Open a new tab and type in the web address: www.i-nigma.com
6. On the left side of the i-nigma web page, look for the link to “Create
Barcodes” and click on it.
7. Paste the link in the web address bar.
8. The QR code will appear.
9. Label the bar code
10. Right Click to save the image to your drive or desktop.