Welcome to the Century Counseling Department
Counseling supports the development of the whole child by advocating for academic, social/emotional, career and postsecondary needs and strives to develop life-long learners and productive citizens.
The counseling program in Adams 12 Five Star Schools works collaboratively with parents, community members and educators to empower every child, regardless of individual differences or obstacles, to ensure all students are prepared for meaningful, productive learning through a data-driven comprehensive K-12 school counseling program.
The counselors are available via zoom, google hangouts, telephone, or email. If your student or yourself would like to schedule a time to meet with your counselor, please email the counselor to schedule a time. Students can discuss any topic for which they would typically sign up to see us (academic, social/emotional, career, family, friends, etc.). Your counselor will email you with a zoom/google hangout link for your scheduled time. Students are also more than welcome to send an email or call us with any questions/concerns if they’d prefer to not talk via video chat. Please do not hesitate to email or call your counselor or provider.
**We ask that parents provide a confidential environment for their student to engage in a safe and private conversation with their counselor (much like we offer them at school). This can be done by asking siblings to give them time alone, staying out of earshot of your student’s meeting, providing them headphones to use, etc. Counselors will maintain confidentiality and privacy on their end as well (outside of a situation involving safety)**
School Counselors- Our office hours are a structured time during which students may sign up to speak with us via Zoom/Google Hangouts and when we can return parent/guardian contacts via phone or email. We will still make every effort to return parent/guardian/student communication within one business day.
- Michelle Gilio - 7th Grade Counselor email@example.com Office Hours- Available by appointment and Mondays: 10-11am/4-5pm, Tuesdays: 1-3pm, Wednesdays: 10-11am/3-4pm, Thursdays: 11-1pm, Fridays: 9-11am Click on Zoom Link during Office Hours: https://zoom.us/j/6546727421 Please email me during office hours and I will send you the password to access the zoom.
- Joe Hall - 8th Grade Counselor, Joseph.K.Hall@adams12.org Office Hours: Available by appointment and Mondays: 10:30-11:30am/3-4pm, Tuesdays: 11 am-1pm, Wednesdays 1-3pm, Thursdays 10:30-11:30am/3-4pm, Fridays 11am-1pm Click on Zoom Link during Office Hours: https://zoom.us/j/6506865569 Please email me during office hours and I will send you the password to access the zoom.
- Nikki Goodman - School Psychologist: Nikki.B.Goodman@adams12.org Office hours Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8:00-10:00 ; Tuesday and Thursday 10:00-12:00. Please send an email and I will send out a Zoom link.
- Steven Frank - School Social Worker firstname.lastname@example.org Office Hours-Available by appointment and on Mondays: 10-11am/2-3pm, Tuesday: 11-12/1-2, Wednesday: 10-11am/2-3pm, Thursday: 11-12/1-2pm, Friday: 10-11am/1-2pm Click on Zoom link during office hours: https://zoom.us/j/9925265229 Please email me during office hours and I will send you the password to access the zoom. Zoom now requires a password to login to office hours. For all office hours please use the following password to login....... 086986. I look forward to seeing you soon.
- Megan Agy - Community Reach School Based Therapist