Mr. Volk's Design/Technology Class
I am excited for this year and will approach with grace and understanding.
Daily Schedule for synchonous learning- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday.
Wednesday will only be by appointment with office hours from 9:30-11:30.
Mr. Volk's Design & Tech Office Hours: Wednesdays form 9:30-10:10. Link on Schoology.
*If these times do not work for you, please let me know and we can schedule something that works for both of us*
REMOTE LEARNING (August 27- September?)
During your regular scheduled class time.
1. Log into Schoology (for information of how to log into Schoology- watch the short video's below.
2. Select the correct Tech Ed(Cyber secrets and coding) course and enter the course.
3. Open the the Google Meets/zoom link and if avaible the correct daily slide show, nearpod, or pear deck links.(more to come)
4. Make sure your camera is turned on but your microphone is muted.
5. You will begin your daily warm-up (typing) while waiting for class to begin for the day. During this time Mr. Volk will be taking attendance and touching base forthe day.
6. We will then have some direct instruction throungh Google Meets. We will go over objectives and a short mini lesson for the day.
7. There will be individual and class work time.
8. We will regoup as a whole class the last 5 minutes of class for daily closure.
All daily assignments are due by 4:30 of the that day.
Mr. Volk is available for help on the following platforms:
Google Meet (by appointment!)