Tips for Success
We're not going to lie to you, 8th grade can be harder than all the other grade levels combined. It's up to you to prevent this difficulty, and the best ways to do that are listed below.
Know your due dates
- use a traditional paper calendar, google calendar, schoology's calendar, your phone's calendar, or even all 4!
- To link schoology calendar to a phone, ical or google calendar follow these directions
Find a Notetaking method or combo that works for you
- 6th grade Notes Notes
- Binders, Notebooks, file-a-fax?
Find a Studying Method that works for you
- Flashcards, review writing, re-writing or typing up notes...with or without people... noise or no noise
Have a Physical & Digital Filing System
- Organize your Google Drive
- Organize your notebook/binder (Namazi Video TBA)
- Keep School & Personal Stuff Seperate