For all Century students! Safe Space is a student club that works to:
- Promote a more inclusive and accepting learning environment for all students.
- Create a safe space to share experiences, ask questions, and discuss concerns among LGBTQ+ students, and their allies.
- Reduce harassment or teasing.
- Plan ways to educate the school community and bring awareness to how stereotypes and bullying affect all individuals.
- Empower students to become leaders and role models within their school community.
- Safe Space accepts all students with a parent-signed permission slip.
Meeting Day and Time: Meetings will begin September 13, 2022. Meetings will be on Tuesdays, after school from 4:15 - 5:00.
Meeting Place: B100