For all Century students! Safe Space is a student club that works to:
- Promote a more inclusive and accepting learning environment for all students.
- Create a safe space to share experiences, ask questions, and discuss concerns among LGBTQ+ students, and their allies.
- Reduce harassment or teasing.
- Plan ways to educate the school community and bring awareness to how stereotypes and bullying affect all individuals.
- Empower students to become leaders and role models within their school community.
- Safe Space accepts all students with a parent-signed permission slip.
Meeting Day and Time: Meetings will begin September 22, 2021. Meetings will be on the second and fourth Wednesday of each month. The second Wednesday of each month the meeting will be after school from 2:45-3:30. The fourth Wednesday of each month the meeting will be in the mornings from 8:15-8:55.
Meeting Place: B100