Students only: You can complete the Counseling Check In Form from class or home to request to see a counseling team member.
The counseling office is located across the hall from the main office. You may ask your teacher for a pass to talk with your counselor, stop by during your passing period, or come before or after school. The main desk has a check in station where you can complete the request form to see your counselor. You or your parents/guardians may also email your counselor.
Parents: If you would like to meet with a member of the counseling team, please email or call to set up an appointment.
- 6th Grade Counselor: Michelle Gilio firstname.lastname@example.org 720-972-5254
- 7th Grade Counselor: Joe Hall email@example.com 720-972-5255
- 8th Grade Counselor: Halie Greenwell firstname.lastname@example.org 720-972-5253
- Social Worker: Steven Frank email@example.com 720-972-5270
- School Psychologist: Nikki Goodman firstname.lastname@example.org 720-972-5261
- Community Reach SBT: Lacy Szabo-Pruyne email@example.com 720-972-3295